Intro – Multiple Touches…The Follow-Up Factor!
· Historical Perspectives: Trait-Behavioral-Diagnostic
· Personal Perspectives: What it Means to You
· Being a Leader: A Values-Based Role
· The Genesis of Coaching: Where it all came from
· Pioneers: Key Players in the Coaching Field
· Coaching Today: Helping Successful People
· Group Development: The Dynamics of Growth
· Types of Teams: What Kind of Team Do You Have?
· Leading Teams: Setting Team Targets
· Appraisal: Diagnosing Real-Time
· Management: Systems vs. Humans
· Growth & Slippage: Match & Move
· Theories: What Makes Us Want
· Intrinsic / Extrinsic: Who Owns Motivation?
· What Workers Want: And What They Want From You
· Purpose: Four Types of Communication
· NLP: How We Map Our Worlds
· Rapport: The Effect We Have on Others
· Dynamics: What’s Involved
· Organizational: What is Your Part?
· Personal: Changing Yourself / Changing Others
· Strongest Felt-Need: What Do You Want to Improve?
· FeedForward: Suggestions for Success
· Peer Pressure: Partners in Change